Motorcycle Insurance Quote Request
Select Best Time to Contact You
We are a Iowa based insurance agency that specializes in motorcycle coverage. We will shop the best motorcycle insurance companies in Iowa to find you the best coverage at an affordable price. You can either fill out our online quote form or contact us for a free, no-obligation quote.
How much does motorcycle insurance cost? I am on a budget.
Insurance companies will take into consideration many different factors when insuring your motorcycle in Iowa. One company is not always the best fit for everyone, that is why we compare companies for you. Some of the cost factors include:
- Driving record
- Credit History
- Your Age, Address
- The Type of Motorcycle
- The Number of Drivers
Most companies offer coverages similar to an auto insurance policy. This would include your bodily injury and property damage liability. You may also consider additional Iowa motorcycle insurance including medical payments, comprehensive and collision coverage. Uninsured motorist covers you in the event you are injured by someone who does not carry insurance or may not have enough insurance to cover your injuries.
How can I lower my motorcycle insurance premium?
You may qualify for discounts that could help build a budget friendly insurance plan. These may include:
- Multiple policies with our company
- Safety courses that you may have taken
- Insurance on more than one motorcycle
Why do you need insurance for your motorcycle?
You'll enjoy being out on the open road even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your motorcycle may be one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can I afford to pay if my motorcycle is in an accident, damaged or stolen? (Ask your agent what your cost savings would be if you raised your deductible.)
- What discounts and programs are available? (Ask about discounts for taking safety classes or having multiple policies. You may also save money if your motorcycle is stored in a garage or if you belong to a motorcycle association.)
- How much medical and liability coverage should I have?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
Contact our insurance specialists at (515)964-2927 so we can take a look at your current policy and evaluate your personal, financial and lifestyle changes for your Iowa motorcycle insurance.
Proudly Insuring: Altoona, Ankeny, Clive, Des Moines, Grimes, Johnston, Pleasant Hill, Urbandale, Waukee, West Des Moines, Windsor Heights, Ames, Bettendorf, Cedar Rapids, Centerville, Council Bluff, Davenport, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, Indianola, Knoxville, Marshalltown, Monroe, Oskaloosa, Osceola, Otummwa, Pella, Pleasantville, Waterlook and Webster City