Homeowners Insurance Agency
Want a fast policy quote? We’re here and ready to help.
Home Insurance Quote Request
Schedule a Consultation
Insuring Iowa Homes of all Shapes and Sizes
Iowa has a longstanding tradition of homesteading. From small farms, to ranches, to city life, everyone is proud of the property they own. Still, owning a home is expensive. The average price in the Hawkeye state is around $137,700, and that doesn’t count all the money you’ll put into furnishing and maintaining the home over the years. If you lost it all today, could you afford replace it?
Your home is the usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need an Iowa insurance agent that will pair you with the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
With homeowners insurance from Iowa Insurance Store, you can get the financial support you need to feel secure inside your four walls. We are committed to helping you find appropriate protection for your property and personal liabilities.
What is covered by homeowners insurance?
A homeowners policy provides financial backing for the value of the home, your belongings and liabilities you might present others. With coverage, you might not have to pay out-of-pocket for losses resulting from covered incidents.
- Property coverage: This coverage extends to the value of the house’s structure. It can also cover the value of other structures on the property. You’ll need enough coverage to rebuild the home in case of a total loss.
- Possessions insurance: Electronics, furniture, jewelry, clothes and other items all mean something to you. Use this protection to replace them following an accident.
- Liability protection: Does someone get hurt as a result of your actions? What if you damage someone else’s belongings? Liability protection pays for the damage you cause third parties.
- Medical payments insurance: Pays the medical costs for those injured in your home.
- Living expenses protection: After severe losses in your home, you might not be able to live there for quite a while. With this coverage, you can get funds to cover everyday costs during your recovery period.
Many mortgage lenders require homeowners insurance, so it’s not advisable to skip coverage. Here at Iowa Insurance Store, we’ll take a close look at the value associated with your occupancy of a home. We’ll then guide you through the policy selection process from start to finish. With over a dozen companies to choose from, we guarantee you will find the appropriate protection.
Committed to Your Service
We will be your first-line of defense for all of your home’s insurance needs. If you need new coverage, policy adjustments or just have questions, we’ll be here to help. Whether you own a home, condo, duplex or acreage, we can assist you. We also insure renters, so there’s no excuse to not have coverage.
So, don’t hesitate to call us today at 515-964-2927, or request a homeowner’s insurance policy quote online.
Proudly Insuring: Altoona, Ankeny, Clive, Des Moines, Grimes, Johnston, Pleasant Hill, Urbandale, Waukee, West Des Moines, Windsor Heights, Ames, Bettendorf, Cedar Rapids, Centerville, Council Bluff, Davenport, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, Indianola, Knoxville, Marshalltown, Monroe, Oskaloosa, Osceola, Otummwa, Pella, Pleasantville, Waterlook and Webster City